Tackaberry is proud to offer our Consignment Inventory Program. This inventory based program allows our customers to enjoy immediate access to an assortment of product without the financial commitment.
Here's how it works:
- You order whatever product and equipment you would like to have available through normal ordering procedures all month long.
- Near the end of each month, a Tackaberry sales rep will do a 'physical inventory of your location.
- We will then 'credit' your account back the product and equipment that was on hand during the count.
- We run a statement at that point and this will be the amount you owe us. Technically, this number will be the product that you used during the past 30 days.
- We then're-bill' the credit note and this will serve as the starting inventory for next month.
- Normal credit terms, discounts and pricing apply.
- This allows you to carry more inventory than you normally would under regular credit terms. Your ability to service your customer base is greatly enhanced. In essence, you only pay for what you use.